CCPHC Board Meeting
17040 Klinton Dr. Boonville, MO
July 7, 2020 Tuesday- 5:30pm
Notice posted June 26, 2020 -11:58am
5:30pm Closed Meeting –
Agenda for this meeting will also include a vote to close the meeting
Pursuant to section 610.021 for vote to close meeting. Allowable closed meeting topics are:
- Legal action involving the board. Section 1
- Hiring, firing, disciplining or promotion of employees. Section 13
- Client issues of a private nature- HIPPA Section 14
- Review and approve closed meeting minutes
The regular board meeting will be available by phone or computer. At this time the meeting will be held in person at the 17040 Klinton Dr. address. However, if the Covid pandemic cases numbers rise dramatically the meeting may be changed to online/phone only. A public announcement will be made if this occurs.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 720-159-485
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
6:00pm Call to Order Regular Board Meeting
Recognition of guests and visitors
- Approve minutes of June 2020.
- Approve June financial reports
- Approve legal expenses
6:20pm Old Business
Monthly meeting dates August 11, 2020 and September 1, 2020
- Program updates (Environmental Public Health Inspections (EPHS), Women Infants and Children (WIC), Immunizations, Participation Agreement for State Investment in Local Public Health Services; including Children’s Health Insurance Program (Core), Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP), Maternal Child Health Services (MCH), Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP)
- Covid update
- Equipment and repair- A/C unit, light ballast, toilet repair, door locks
6:30pm Public Comments
6:45pm New Business