03/01/22 by Melanie J. Hutton RN, MSN 0 Comments
Covid Testing Service Update - Jan 03, 2022
The CCPHC is experiencing a shortage of staff and limited testing supplies. Please see alternative options below as we are currently unable to meet all requests for services.
Melanie Hutton RN,MSN Administrator
• Testing on Monday/Wednesday and Friday mornings by APPOINTMENT at Cooper County Public Health Center.
• Call ahead to get a Free Covid-19 at-home test kit. Must have a computer to register with the lab and ability to drop off at Fed Ex location. Call 660-882-2626, remain in your car and a kit will be brought out to you.
• Big Tree Medical Boonville-(573) 814-1170 2400 Boonslick Dr, Boonville, MO 65233
Walk-in available if the provider is available.
• MU Health Care is conducting tests at 2003 W. Broadway, Suite 100. No appointment is necessary.
o If you have insurance, your insurance company will be billed for the diagnostic test. At this time, there is no co-pay or co-insurance. If you do not have insurance, there is no charge.
• Select Walgreens locations are offering self-swabbing for BOTH PCR and rapid testing ages 3+. Visit the website to determine availability of testing at each location.
o Free, contactless COVID-19 testing for patients age 3 and up at select locations.
• Hy-Vee is offering self-swabbing PCR testing. Hours and days of testing vary by location. Appointments required. Visit doineedacovid19test.com, select ‘Missouri’, and then identify your desired location.
o Costs vary. All patients must register ahead of time in order to receive a test voucher and select a testing site and appointment time.
• Buy a home kit from a store such as Wal-Mart.
• The state of Missouri is offering free at-home testing. Visit the website to order.
• The state of Missouri has free, drive-thru testing events at various locations. While there isn’t a testing site in Boone County, you can view the site locations on their website.
• GeneTrait: travel-related testing onsite without a provider’s order
PCR test < 48 hour results – $150
PCR test < 24 hour results – $200
PCR test same day results- $250
Rapid Antigen test – $75
• Visit the state of Missouri’s website for updates regarding additional testing options and locations.