10/07/21 by CCPHC 0 Comments
Special meeting will be held on Wednesday July 14, 2021
Due to the July 4th holiday the Board of Trustees will NOT
hold their regular monthly meeting on July 6th , 2021
A special meeting will be held on Wednesday July 14, 2021, starting at 5:30pm here at the health center. Zoom information is posted BELOW.
Location: 17040 Klinton Dr. Boonville
5:30pm Meeting will open to the public
1. Board will vote to move into closed session. As authorized by 610.021section__1__ RSMo will conduct a closed meeting for Legal matters and approving closed meeting minutes
2. Board will vote to return to open session
6:00pm Call to order meeting of the board. Recognition of guests and visitors.
3. Approve June minutes.
4. Approve June financial reports.
5. Approve June legal expenses.
6:10pm Old Business
6. Monthly meeting dates August 3rd Tax Levy hearing and meeting, September 7th 2021
7. Program updates (Environmental Public Health Inspections (EPHS), Women Infants and Children (WIC), Immunizations, Participation Agreement for State Investment in Local Public Health Services; including Children’s Health Insurance Program (Core), Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP), Maternal Child Health Services (MCH), Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP)
8. Covid update-funding, testing and vaccination, staffing and freezer
9. Equipment and repair-parking lot
10. Board By laws review/update
11. Overtime for covid hours
12. Grant for adult immunizations & covid. Temporary contract position and EMR possibilities.
6:45pm Public Comments
7:00pm New Business
13. Tax levy projections for 2022.
Notice posted 6/11/21 1:35pm mjh Updated 7//9/2021 5:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 4167 7341 Passcode: 579100
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,85041677341#,,,,*579100# US (New York)
+13017158592,,85041677341#,,,,*579100# US (Washington DC)