19/03/19 by Candace Sorrell 0 Comments
Sunshine Law Policy
Cooper County Public Health Center
17040 Klinton Dr. Boonville, MO 65233
Policy Statement Administrative Policy
Section 3 Sunshine Law Policy Issued 3/18/2019
3.7 Page 1 of 1
The Cooper County Public Health Center desires to conduct its business in a public fashion. We recognize that records of the Cooper County Public Health Center are records that belong to the citizens, and as a general matter should be available as a matter of course. However, there are occasionally reasons that some meetings and some records need to be closed to the public.
Accordingly, the Cooper County Public Health Center adopts the following policy in accordance with Section 610.028, RSMo:
- The Cooper County Public Health Center Administrator shall be and is hereby appointed custodian of records of the Cooper County Public Health Center, and is located at: 17040 Klinton Dr. Boonville, Missouri. Sunshine Requests may be sent to: Cooper County Public Health Center 17040 Klinton Dr. Boonville, MO 65233.
- The custodian shall respond to all requests for access to or copies of a public record within the time period provided by statute, except that the period for production may exceed the statutory period for reasonable cause.
- Fees to be charged for access to or furnishing copies of records shall be:
- 10 cents per page for paper copies 9 x 14 or smaller.
- $ 21.51 per hour for duplicating time.
- Research time and other materials shall be charged at actual costs.
- Digital storage devices shall be accepted by the Cooper County Public Health Center if they are in the original sealed manufacture packaging only.
The Cooper County Public Health Center requires that any estimated fees in response to requests for documents be paid prior to providing documents to the requestor in accordance with section 610.026.2 RSMo. Any additional costs/fees shall be charged upon delivery of the documents.
- Except to the extent that disclosure is otherwise required by law, the Cooper County Public Health Center hereby closes all records and votes related to each category set forth in Section 610.021, RSMo.
- Original public records of the Health Center should not be removed from the premises. Any documents, posters, books or other items not easily copied on office copier shall be available for review in the office or copies may be provided with fees charged for the actual cost of producing copies.